Monday, August 20, 2007

Casey's mom and Dad left today. It was a lot of fun having them here. We look forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks. We miss them so much already we made a little movie for you. Casey's counts are down to 1.4 so things are still looking good. He has been a little tired lately because his red blood counts are down. We have been waiting all day for a blood transfusion. His blood is really rare, (they do all this screening because he has all of these antibodies in it. So hopefully they will find some. He looks great and is no longer hooked up to an IV pole. He will only be hooked up to it when he needs blood. Watch out you might see him roaming the halls. Ha Ha! (his turn to wear a mask!)

7 comments:

B Griffeth said...

Nice legs Apryl, bust a move Gary! Now this was HILARIOUS!

Heidi said...

I didn't realize your parents were such talented dancers!! I think I still prefer the Nish Hula though!! Maybe now we'll have to do our own JibJab movie.
So great to hear that his counts are down--hopefully they will find a blood match soon.

Kimberly said...

I'm happy to hear things are going so well! I had no idea Uncle Gary and Aunt Apryl were so talented. :-)

Brianne said...

I can't watch your movie on my computer. We are having problems with many programs right now. Old computer. I will have to watch it on someone else computer, but from the comments, it sounds funny.

Just Rhonda said...

Great to hear Casey is doing better!!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Hey Lani! I don't know why I didn't see your blog before but I am excited to see you guys. I am so sorry to hear what has been going on with Casey but I am glad to hear that things seem to be going better for him. I will keep watching your blog for more news. Miss you guys.
Jessica

John and Heather Davis said...

Loved the video. Jaden and I watched it together , she was wondering why their heads were so big. Were they stung by a bee? Just updated myself on all your latest, glad to hear you are doing well.