Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Couple of Days

The last few days have been loaded with tests. I didn't think they could do anymore tests on me. I have had a nasal wash, skin biopsy, Cat scan, a eye test (basically they put onion juice in my eyes) to test how much tear production I have, a nurse checked all of my skin for Graft vs. Host, and then they took pictures of all my skin. I didn't even mention the blood draws every other day. Before the skin biopsy, I told the nurse that they have looked at every crevice of my body and they do not need to put more holes in me. She didn't listen. She put a hole in my shoulder the size of a bic pen.

It was sunny today which seems rare for Seattle, but still nice to see the sun.

7 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

hey sorry you have to go through all the pain, i don't know how you can stand needles let alone shots! i hate them both! i cry every time i get a shot! well remember we are all praying for you! check out our blog!

Jill Johnson said...

I sure love that you post so much. How about pictures of the torture? Your fans would love it!!!!

Tina Folsom said...

I'm sorry you have to go through so much testing. It sounds like they are finding any excuse to give you another test. Whatever it takes eh?

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and it's great that your kids get to come see you guys. Sure love ya.

Heidi said...

Yikes? Are you keeping track of how many tests you've had? That nasal wash test sounds interesting.

I went to the school today for the 1st graders performance...Max was right there on the front row and did great! When do your kids fly up?

camille kempton said...

I heard a rumor you could be back partying with us for New Years!! We can't wait to see you and have you back. Oh and Lani and the kids, of course.

The Merrill's said...

Merry Christmas Casey and Lani. Sounds like things are going well. Hang in there, we are thinking of you guys!!!

Jill said...

You testing fiend, you.