Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I found my computer!!

Sorry it has been a long time since I have posted a blog. I have had a lot going on during the last month or so. I have been backto work and have been enjoing it. I was just at the doctor's office last Friday, he is still amazed that I am alive. He has had some people actually asking about me. I have spoken to a few people about leukemia and what to expect when going through a transplant, it is really rewarding to do that. I spoke to a guy whose 4 year old nephew has leukemia, it made me feel guilty as I complained about getting it at age 31. I am still really skinny.

If you can remember my old car was T-boned in August. I did finally get a newer car in March. If any of you have seen the movie "The Bucket List", you will understand why I purchased a red convertable Mustang GT. Lani hates it and I love it!!!

Life is good and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Casey

5 comments:

Cam and Coralee said...

Hi Casey,

Glad to hear you are back at work and doing well. Cam has had some serious issues come up post transplant and I would love to talk with you about your experience and see if it was similar. Could you please email me at coralee.williams@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Coralee

Darrell and Alissa said...

So glad to hear things are going well! Kepp us updated man- this was too long!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

Wow man- wat have you bein doin! make sure you keep us updated- that was seriously like an entirnity!

Kimberly said...

Grammy told me all about your convertible when I talked to her on her birthday. Or should I say, about a certain run-in with the law in which your little boy saved your bacon. I laughed pretty hard.

It's good to hear from you again!

Brianne said...

It looks as though people have stopped checking your blog because of your long streak of no blogging. Except me, because I have no life. Glad things are going well for you guys. Miss you.