Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Time for an update

It has been nice to return to Vegas. I have been seeing my Doctor here every week. With still no sign of Graft Vs. Host Disease but hopfully will show up soon. The Dr. is still suprised that I have lived through all of this. One of his nurses told me that I was some sort of a celebrity around the office.

I am still on huge dose of Anti-Fungal medication, but my kidneys are still improving. I am waiting for some information from Seattle to advise me on how long I need to stay on this medication. I hope that I can get off of it soon as it is now making my eyes blurry. I have been going to physical therapy 3x a week, it has been good. I now weigh a whopping 157 lbs. so don't mess with me I am buff.

I still avoid large groups like the plague, but was tricked to go on a field trip with Aubree and her class. Lani couldn't so with out thinking I said I could do it. Maybe, I won't catch anything.

I will try and keep this up to date.

Casey

12 comments:

Brianne said...

Yah, an update! Glad to hear things are going better. The blurry vision has got to be frustrating. You sure have been through a lot! You are a trooper. Happy V-day tomorrow.

Heidi said...

That blurry vision should be useful when chaperoning a field trip!! Glad to see an update and that you're doing better :)

camille kempton said...

Glad to hear that your kidneys are doing well. I bet Aubrey loved having you at her field trip. You are such a nice, buff dad.

Tanya said...

What a great dad for going on a field trip with his daughter! You could have at least told us where you went.Your wonderful!
I think about you all the time.you sure have been through a lot.Hope your vision doesn't give you to much of a problem. lets hope that you can get of some of your medicaion soon. your amazing!

Berta said...

I can still see you hold down that struggling calf for branding. I can also still see you eating that sizzling steak on the hood of that red truck. Check with your mom for the date of the next branding. I can see you there too.
Love Berta

Darrell and Alissa said...

We're glad things are still going well! Hope the field trip was fun and you didn't catch anything!

Brianne said...

I need to see a picture of the new car.

Heidi said...

Yeah Casey - I saw your wife driving your sweet new convertible today...you definitely need to post about the 'Stang!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

u got a new car? wow! i need a picture! love ya!

The Noorda Monkeys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I think your blog is paused. I lost the remote. Can you help me?

Drew Morrison said...

Hi bud its been a lone time since I've seen or heard from ya. life is way to fast and it sucks some of the time. Of all things I'm glad you are still here, and that you still have a lot of fight in ya. You look great, i miss you a lot, i mean a lot. don't hate me but i've been in vegas twice, well not in but 17 miles north at the plant to pick up some stuff. will be back and try to spend a night. remember life is not about the breath we take but the moments that take are breath away. you are so blessed to have such a great family, and i am so blessed to just know you. love ya.