Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good times ahead

I went to the Kidney Doc. today. At 4:30 I was starting to wonder if my 3 o'clock appointment was going to happen. It did and the results were great. He said that my kidneys are working fine and have no problems exept for a creatinine of 1.8 normal is under 1. I will get there eventually. I don't have to see him again for four months. This is a good thing.

I have been working alot and triing to get my business going again. Lani is so patient with me while I get this going again. She is super busy with real estate, the kids and young womens. It is a lot of work with both of us working and triing to get ahead but we are managing.

Brianne you are not the only one checking my blog, I have four other people whe check it as well. I went to Vernal, Utah to hunt some turkeys. It was a lot of fun to go do that again. We didn't get any but we did control the bat population a timy bit. We had a great time. It was something that I didn't think I would be able to do again due to my health. I shoot left handed but the problem is that I am partly blind in my left eye. I now have to learn how to shoot on my right side.

Later

KC

7 comments:

The Norton's said...

Wow, 2 entries so close together. Thanks for the updates FINALLY. What wonderful news!!! Sounds like you are having the much needed fun you deserve...mustang, fun times in utah hunting...I hope Lani has had a chance to do something fun for herself to. Well have a wonderful rest of the week. Keep us informed.
Take care,
Deedra

Jill said...

Good to hear from you again and what is going on in your family. Tell everyone hello!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad the news is so good, and that you've been having fun. I think you have a lot more than four people checking on your blog, though. I know of several who check up on you.

Are you guys planning any Alberta trips in the near future?

Brianne said...

Actually, I think you do have a ton of people that check your blog because half of the people that check mine have come from your blog. You are a very popular person Casey. =)

Glad things are well for you guys. Miss you all! And of course, Nate sends his love.

Tanya said...

Casey, so glads you are doing good! Awesome!1Hey we started our own blog check it out. griffethfam@blogspot.com or just go to Brianne's site and follow the link. I haven't posted much, but it's a start.
We are so excited to see you, and your family this summer. Sorry to bail on you for babysitting. The timing just isn't very good for me. We are moving AGAIN! But we will see you the middle of July in Montana RIGHT?

Darrell and Alissa said...

We are so glad to keep hearing thigs are going well- you are a walking miracle!!

K'Lyn said...

It is great to hear updates and to hear the good news! I am sure you do have LOTS of guardian angels watching over you and a lot of people praying for you as well. Tell your adorable family hello from us.