Monday, January 14, 2008

Going home

We made it back to Las Vegas on Saturday. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed. Before I could leave they transfused some platelets and red blood into me. When we got to the airport we were about 2 hours early. By the time that I walked to the gate had a hamburger, it was time to board the airplane. It was a pretty fast trip to Vegas we got in about 15 mins ahead schedule, only to find an airplane in our gate so we had to wait for it.

I feel great, and I still sleep alot. My legs have gotten very weak and I have a hard time walking around. This should fix itself in a couple of weeks. I still have the fungus in my lungs but they say it will take a few months for this to go away. I still have no graft vs. host diesease, I hope that I get a little bit but not to much it can be very nasty.

I will try and keep this blog up to date, I see my doctor here in Vegas this Wednesday, look for an update then.


Take care

9 comments:

Tina Folsom said...

Welcome home! There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Get lots of rest and don't feel guilty about it. Hope all goes well.

Candace said...

We are so glad that you are back home, all you need to do is kick those guests of yours out now. Jks! We knew you could do it because noone is stronger than my 'favorite' brother-in-law. (You can tell Brian and Nate that too). We love you Casey and will come visit you when we don't have germs flying around here! Take care!
Jason and Candace Hull

Kimberly said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're home! That is great news. Enjoy your rest while you can.

The Merrill's said...

That is great news Casey, I'm sure it feels good to be home. Get some rest and tell Lani to get some too!!! Thinking of you......Wes & Wendy

Heidi said...

So glad to have you guys back home. Now we need to go to Bob Taylors again to celebrate your return!

Darrell and Alissa said...

We're so glad you're home now!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lani and Casey

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Hope Casey continues to improve. We have a letter for you...but no address. Could you email me your address and I will forward it to you.

Take care! Bonnie

Marteam said...

We're so glad that everything went well for you up in Seattle, especially the place you had to stay!! Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to come down to see you! We are in desperate need of warmth! Take care and get lots of rest!!

Love, Kina and Nate

Brianne said...

This seriously needs to be updated. You could talk about politics, or Lani's selling, or the game I gave you for Christmas. Come on already!