Monday, October 8, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Casey finally made it out. He is home and loving it. It is so nice to have him home. He actually has quite a bit of energy. He goes to the doctor on Wednesday, and we are also waiting for UCLA to call us to hopefully find some kind of clinical drug or some other alternative for him. They are trying to find something for him because they don't think that he will stay in remission for very long. Hopefully they find something soon.
We have had lots going on since we have been home my parents came for the weekend. That was great. We are extremely busy because Casey's license is expired and we have only one car. I feel very old fashioned. Things are going great and I promise to get some pictures on here I just had to give you all an update. Conference weekend was good and it is always great to be fed spiritually! Love those weekends.

14 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Oh you do remember how to blog. Good job.

Just Rhonda said...

So happy for you that Casey is home for a bit!!! Happy Canadain Thanksgiving!

Tanya said...

Glad to hear your doing well! We check your blog daily to see the update. Even though the boys talk everyday. Brian doesn't always pass everything on to me. Hope the doctors find something quick. We think of you all the time. Have a great turkey for dinner. Lani you do keep up with the Canadian tradition don't you?Happy ThanksGiving!

Heidi said...

It was great to see Casey yesterday---I thought he looked great and seemed to be his old happy self, beanie and all!

Castiel Moyes said...

Congratulations on being home. I bet that is really nice to finally be all home together!

Kimberly said...

Hooray! So glad you're home, Casey!

Brianne said...

I am so happy for your whole family that you are home. Can't wait to come see you, you better still be home! I think I hear Disneyland calling our names!

Kim Marx said...

Yeah! you're home. I hope UCLA pulls through with the right medications for you.

Tina Folsom said...

We're so glad you're home. Thanksgiving wasn't the same this year. Everyone went south so we had our own little dinner with us and the two kids and I roasted a chicken instead of a turkey. I hate all those leftovers. We keep praying for you guys and we love the weekly updates on Casey's condition on your blog spot.

Darrell and Alissa said...

So glad to hear you're home!! Keep posting so we know what's going on!

Kent & Beka said...

Casey,

I know you probably remember, if but faintly. This is Kent Madsen. I am married to Beka (daughter of Paula). I had to shave my head when I heard your challenge. I am currently working as project engineer on the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, UT. So you kind of became the first person on the prayer list here at this temple. We pray that all is steadily progressing and that your family is holding up as well. We love you guys.

Kent & Beka said...

Casey,

I left a picture of the temple and my shave head at our blog site. Check it out if you want. http://kentandbeka.blogspot.com/

Brianne said...

Okay, you have seriously got to update this. Blog about your pumpkin carving night or something. Any news yet?

We are getting excited to come see you guys!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Hello, hello?! Anyone here?! An update would be nice people!!